Did you know August 24th is National Waffle Day? Can you imagine a better day to Dare To Pair SF Bay Coffee?
We are keeping it traditional with this pairing. Fluffy, delicious Buttermilk waffles.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup veg oil
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat waffle maker as manufacturer directs
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the buttermilk, oil, eggs and optional vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until just mixed and moistened. Try not to over-mix.
- Prepare according to waffle maker's directions and your done.
Want more recipes, check out these 153 different waffle recipes.
DARE TO PAIR - San Francisco Bay, French Roast
We take a blend of fine coffees from Central and South America and roast it very dark, until the flavor oils rise to surface of the bean. A coffee with an intense, smoky flavor...not for the faint of heart!