1. What is your position at SF Bay Coffee Co.?
Accounts Payable Clerk
2. How long have you been working for SF Bay Coffee Co?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
Spending time with my family and watching my kids play sports.
4. Why do you enjoy it so much?
Family comes first! I love being there to cheer my kids on, watching them do what they love to do. We’re always busy with something, cheer, volleyball or baseball!
5. What is the most interesting thing about you?
I was born in the car on Independence Day, didn’t quite make it to the hospital! My birth certificate lists the hospital as “around McKinley Park” LOL!
6. If you have a hero, who is it?
7. Why is this person your hero?
My Mom is my best friend! She has had a pretty tough life but despite everything, she has a faith in God that is never shaken, she is the most loving and generous person I know. She has and always will have my back.
8. Scenario: You win the lottery. $300,000,000. What do you do?
Well definitely pay off my debt first. Put some away for my children, share the wealth with my family and travel.
9. What is your favorite Rogers coffee?