You know when it's so hot you can't even think about eating, that's why someone invented popsicles and thanks to VanessaBaked.com we have Raspberry Green Tea popsicles. Super easy to make, refreshing and, according to Vanessa, "all-natural."
Raspberry Green Tea Popsicle
- 1 1/2 cups fresh brewed green tea (cooled)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries (fresh is fine)
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Pour cooled green tea in the blender. Along with the raspberries and honey.
- Blend until all the ingredients become a liquid.
- (*Optional – You can strain the liquid to remove seeds. Use a fine mesh strainer, over a large bowl. Pour liquid into strainer, and allow the liquid to strain out.)
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place the tops on molds and freeze.
- Freeze over-night, or until completely frozen.