Halloween isn't just for kids. We gave these 5 typical coffee drinks a spooky twist and they are going to make your Halloween so much better.
GHOSTLY IRISH COFFEE
With this fun garnish you add a little ghostly sweetness to your Irish Coffee.
- (1) Cup Organic Coffee Company, Breakfast Blend
(1) Tablespoon Brown Sugar
(3) Tablespoons Irish Whiskey
Heavy Cream (to taste)
- A bag of large white marshmallows
- Wooden skewers
- White chocolate melts
- Red M&Ms/other red, round candy pieces
- Decorating gel/food pen in black
DIRECTIONS FOR GHOSTLY DECORATION:
- To make a phantom, push three large marshmallows onto the end of a skewer.
Melt the white chocolate melts in the microwave, on the lowest heat setting.
Heat at 10-15 second intervals only to avoid burning.
Check on progress and stir chocolate in between heating intervals to melt completely.
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Hold each skewer over the container of melted white chocolate.
Spoon chocolate over the marshmallows until covered.
Decorate each phantom with red candy for eyes and draw mouths using the black gel/food pen.
Place skewer on cookie sheet.
When finished making all the phantoms, refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
Arrange phantoms upright in a container and serve.
RED EYE SAMBUCA COFFEE
Take this perfect party drink and add a little blood with this recipe.
- (1) Cup San Francisco Bay Fog Chaser
(1) 1/2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
(1) 1/2 Tablespoons Sambuca
(1) Dollop whip cream
(1) Maraschino Cherry
- 115 ml corn syrup
- 6-8 drops of red food coloring
DIRECTIONS For Dripping Blood:
- Pour the corn syrup into a shallow bowl.
Add red food colouring and stir.
To serve, dip the rim of each glass in the syrup and stand them upright.
The syrup will trickle down the sides of the glass
DRUNKEN GHOUL COFFEE
What's more ghoul like than green whip cream.
- One cup of San Francisco Bay Decaf French Roast coffee
1 oz. of Scotch
0.5 Ounce of Amaretto or Almond Syrup
Topped with GREEN whipped cream
MAKE GREEN WHIPPED CREAM:
- Spray or spread the whipped cream or whipped topping in a large baking dish or baking pan with sides.
Add food coloring. ...
BLOODY CARAMEL MACCHIATO
A delicious drink already, add a dash of red and you now have a the perfect Halloween beverage.
- Rain Forest Blend Coffee
1/2 teaspoon vanilla syrup
8 ounces of milk
1/2 teaspoon caramel syrup
- 6-8 drops red dye food color
What's more devilish than adding some Bailey's to your everyday Mocha? We recommend you wait until after work. 😉
- Tsp premium cocoa powder
- 1 cup SF BAY French Roast
- 8 oz milk
- 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream