5 WAYS COFFEE WILL MAKE YOU RICH
(As originally described by Honore de Balzac.)
Some time in the 1800's, the writer Honore de Balzac broke down the wonderful benefits of coffee. 200 years later, his words are making a comeback and are certainly no less accurate today.
Now, Honore didn't create his list in relation to getting rich, but if you look at the evidence, these five blissful results of drinking coffee are the cornerstones to achieving great wealth.
YOUR LIST TO RICHES
1. Coffee sets the blood in motion - Have a hard time waking up in the morning? Coffee. If you are sleeping, you can't make money. Unless you play the markets, but who really understands all that stuff.
2. Stimulates the muscles - Feeling lazy, maybe a bit lethargic? Coffee. A good, strong cup of coffee will get those cold muscles warmed up and ready for a battle in the board room. Mo' Money.
3. It accelerates the digestive processes - What's to be said here. Less time in the bathroom. More time to make money. COFFEE.
4. Chases away sleep - The richest of the rich like to brag about how little they sleep. 4 hours, 2 hours, 15 minute cat naps. Well now you can join the ranks of billionaires easily by working longer hours with the help of one tasty beverage. You guessed it. Coffee.
5. Gives us the capacity to engage a little longer in the exercise of our intellects - If your brain ain't working, you ain't working. And if you ain't working, you ain't making money. Okay, that was a lot of "ain'ts" which "isn't" something rich folks say, but hey I'm just a humble writer dedicated to teaching and preaching.
And there you have your 5 ways Coffee Will Make You Rich.
Want to get rich?