Makes (8) eight popsicles, depending on the size of your molds.
I made super strong coffee using my French Press. I put 6 scoops of coffee with 3 cups of hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes. It came out super strong and perfect. Also, if you don’t have sweetened condensed milk, David says you could substitute using half & half or milk. I would just add a little at a time to taste.
- 2 Cups (500ml) extra-strong coffee or espresso (French Roast or Espresso Roast)
- 2/3 Cup (160ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa powder
- Mix the coffee with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Taste, and add a bit more milk or chocolate powder, if desired.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until sold. Mine took about 8 hours.
- To loosen the popsicle out of its mold, hold under warm water until it slides out.
- (A spoonful or two is fine, but any more and the popsicles won’t freeze as hard.)
NEED SOME COFFEE FOR THIS TASTY SUMMER TREAT?