Today is National Butterscotch Brownie Day & we are pushing out a bonus Dare To Pair cause, in all honesty, what goes better with brownies than a killer coffee?
Not only that, you can make this amazing brownie recipe IN A MUG! Sweet.
BROWNIE IN A MUG - get crazy
Add all dry ingredients to a coffee mug. Mix.
Add wet ingredients to dry and mix.
Cook in microwave 1 minute 40 seconds.
Butterscotch Brownie Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350³F.
- Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8x2 inches, with shortening.
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows while warm.
DARE TO PAIR - San Francisco Bay, Irish Creme
The combination of Irish Creme and coffee flavors is already famous. Our version is superb - one of our most popular flavored coffees.