1. What is your position at Rogers?
Customer Service Rep
2. How long have you been working for Rogers?
1 yr 3 months
3. What is your favorite hobby?
I have a few favorites. Gardening , Traveling and creating crafts for my friends and family.
4. Why do you enjoy it so much?
Gardening relaxes me and was something I grew up watching my parents enjoy. Traveling because I love adventure. Creating Crafts for my friends, because it comes from my heart and I love being artistic.
5. What is the most interesting thing about you?
Most people would say my personality and ability to be witty. I love making others laugh and I probably should be a comedian.
6. If you have a hero, who is it?
Without a doubt, my Dad.
7. Why is this person your hero?
My Dad was born in the mid 1930’s to a family that could not keep him for financial reasons. He was raised by neighbors and was not allowed to attend school as he was required to work. At the age of 14 he and his cousin decided to walk from Texas to California to seek a better life. My Dad was self-taught and learned how to read when I was learning in school. He was a handy man and a jack of all trades. At the age of 50 he began to invest in Real Estate. When he finally passed away last year at the age of 81 , he owned well over 20 homes and properties. He made the most of his life and dream.
8. Finish this sentence – The best advice I ever received was…
Enjoy your life, it is the only one you have.
9. Scenario: You win the lottery. $300,000,000. What do you do?
I would live a life similar to my Father’s , invest and watch it grow but most of all enjoy life.
10. What is your favorite Rogers coffee?
I would say Rainforest is my daily choice, but Kona is always a runner up.