Check it out, this week we added a bonus Dare To Pair along with a great recipe for you to try.
This great recipe comes from:
Jaden Hair is a television chef, food columnist and award-winning food blogger at Steamy Kitchen. You can also watch her cook twice monthly on NBC’s Daytime Show, syndicated in nearly 200 markets and on past season as one of the stars on ABC’s Recipe Rehab.
Recipe of the week: Cardamom Coffee Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee beans
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- One 8.5oz can crushed pineapple
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, ground cardamom and espresso.
- In your mixer, beat the eggs with the canola oil, sugar and the brown sugar. Add the zucchini and crushed pineapple. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour mixture, half at a time, letting it mix in between. Do not over mix.
- Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the batter in half and fill. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
This very unique coffee, grown at 3,000 feet, has a nutty, caramel aroma and with a medium body and moderate acidity you will experience a balanced, sweet, nutty flavor giving you the perfect long and pleasing finish.
original recipe - SteamyKitchen.com